Break Science joins Saturday Late Night at Cobra Lounge, AraabMUZIK joins Thievery Corp & Lyrics Born at Congress on Sunday!
The live electronic trip hop duo Break Science has been added to the late night concert on Sunday atCobra Lounge, along with live sets from Hey Champ, The Kickback, Midwest Hype and Jon Drake and the Shakes.
MPC virtuoso, AraabMUZIK, brings his ferocious, electronic rap beats to the already packed bill at Congress Theater on Sunday night, as he joins Thievery Corporation and Lyrics Born.
Presales on sale now at www.clubtix.com/northcoastfest!
10 More North Coast Nuggets of Info YOU Need to Know: Festival Map, Will Call & Check-In, What to Bring, What Not to Bring
Hey! North Coast Festival-goers! Pay attention, this stuff makes all of our lives easier and more enjoyable. Now follow the rules, enjoy the tunes, and have the time of your freakin' life. It's time for Round 2. See below and click here for a MAP of the festival.
- All children 12 years and under will be admitted to the festival free of charge. Because North Coast believes the kids are our future and they deserve good live music too.
- If you're on the Will-Call/Guest-List, Click here for IMPORTANT WILL CALL INFORMATION!
- After Parties for Everyone. To be fair, festival ticket buyers were offered the first crack at the limited spots at the After Parties. But with a few tickets left for each, these Afters are now open to the general public. Get Your Tickets Here!
- Never Ending Sensory Input. The Chicago Reader Living Gallery is back, featuring graf walls and epic murals. Plus, body paint, overhead art installations, merch and food options for everyone, photo booths, hoopers, old hippies, babies with shooting range headhpones, ridiculous outfits, ridiculous people.
- Don't bring things that are obviously not allowed. Also don't bring large lounge chairs, tents, knives or weapons, video or audio recording devices, professional cameras, pets, food, glass containers, beverages except for sealed water, and aerosol cans of ANY kind.
- By all means, bring your digital cameras, phone or disposable cameras, fanny packs, purses, European carry-alls, school backpacks (will be searched), lawn chairs, blankets, hipster sunglasses, floppy hats, lighters, cigarettes, sun block, lip gloss, empty plastic containers, umbrellas, binoculars, etc.
- Members of the Media, North Coast is happy to have you. Collect your credentials on Ashland Ave south of the main entrance closer to Washington St. and record why everyone should come back next year with all of their friends.
- If you still haven't gotten your tickets, you must like playing with fire. A couple thousand of the 58k available tickets remain. And do we have to tell you what a bargain they still are at $50-$60?
- Don't forget to thank our partners, because without them, none of this would be possible. Map out your month with a few Groupons, but if you can't find time to use them, head over to CouponTrade and swap them for another. Turn on some Last.fm or Grooveshark and chug a Red Bull, Dos Equis, Magic Hat, and Miller right in a row, but not while driving your Chevy. So before you head to the fest, throw your copies of the Redeye, Timeout Chicago, Chicago Reader, and Relix into your High Sierra backpack, and don't forget to reserve a room at the Hard Rock or Inn at Lincoln Park. Because let's be honest, hotel rooms are the best place to end a special occasion.
- BTW, Have you heard about this lineup?www.northcoastfestival.com
- $60 Saturday and Sunday tickets on-sale now! $55 Friday tickets on-sale now!
- $45 batch SOLD OUT. $40 batch SOLD-OUT.
- 3-day passes SOLD OUT
For all information and details visit www.northcoastfestival.com.