Yogurtland ‘s Newest Hand Crafted Flavors
Bring Beloved Family Recipes To Every Spoonful
As spring is in full swing and summer looms, we've got frozen yogurt on our minds! Yogurtland is a great destination for celebrating milestones like report card pick up day, graduations, spring birthdays, or anytime family fun.
ENTER HERE For Your Chance To Win A $10 Yogurtland Gift Card (2 available) through midnight 5/6.
**2 winners will be announced here and on our social media outlets
Yogurtland has long been a favorite of ours for fun film themed tie ins, and creative campaigns. Now they're back with new flavors inspired by the family recipes everyone knows and loves! I can't wait to try them all with my teens. This sounds like a stellar excuse to drop in at Yogurtland.
Yogurtland is introducing five new scratch-made flavors that will have fans loving each spoonful more than the last. Yogurtland’s hand crafted yogurt flavors are made at its very own dairy, filling each step of the tasty frozen yogurt creation process with love and quality.
These new promotional flavors, available from April 3 to June 4, explore the tastes of delicious home-made favorites. These new flavors join more than 200 other handcrafted, gourmet flavors that are created with mastery and care, and with one thing in mind - delighting guests.
As a tribute to all the things our guests love, Yogurtland begins the yogurt journey with their new love-inspired cup. Adorned with a heart filled with all things symbolizing Yogurtland, the new cups reflect Yogurtland’s dedication and love for scratch-made yogurt and delicious flavor while customers experience love from the beginning of their visit through their very last bite.
“A consistent thread shared by our fans and employees alike is a love for Yogurtland. From our delicious frozen yogurt to the personalized experience, our fans are passionate about creating the ultimate treatexperience,” said Chad Bailey, senior director of marketing, Yogurtland. “These flavors give our fans another reason to love coming to Yogurtland.”
With these family recipe inspired flavors, fans can connect with yogurt flavors beyond taste, it will be reminiscent of past memories and cherished experiences with friends and family.
The five mouth-watering flavors are:
- Grandma’s Famous Marionberry Pie- This scrumptious dessert will win the hearts of Yogurtland lovers by combining real Marion blackberry with sweet shortbread cookie. Notes of buttery, golden piecrust for a complete dessert sensation follow the delicious fruity taste of marionberry.
- Momma’s Secret Recipe Almond Fudge Gelato- Go nutty for this perfect combination of chocolate and almond. This flavor pairs rich fudge notes and almond tastes to create a creamy and sophisticated gelato.
- Blue Ribbon Pineapple Upside Down Cake- Flavor-packed with delectable caramelized pineapple flavors followed by buttery, dense cake notes combines to adapt the many layers of the traditional pineapple upside down cake into yogurt form.
- Spring’s Simply Sweet Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares- Enjoy a taste of grandma’s kitchen without the guilt. This no sugar added flavor combines real peanut butter with yummy marshmallow flavor to create the true marshmallow square taste.
- Pairings and Sharings Strawberry Basil Lemonade Sorbet- This drink-inspired sorbet will be the perfect thirst quencher on a hot day. The subtle balance between sweet and tart, this flavor combines two varieties of sweet strawberries and tangy lemon. Real basil and hints of mint add a cooling freshness to finish this flavor taste.
Yogurtland’s flavorologists are continually seeking craveable flavors that keep fans loving their experience. Yogurtland owns its own dairy and by controlling the frozen yogurt making process, the company can deliver the highest quality flavors, setting new standards for millions of fans.
All of Yogurtland’s flavors meet the National Yogurt Association Criteria for “live and active culture frozen yogurt” and are produced in a kosher-certified facility. Yogurtland features non-fat and low-fat yogurt flavors as well as non-dairy and no sugar added choices while using milk that does not contain antibiotics or added hormones. Fruit flavors are fortified with Vitamin C for an extra boost.
Presently Yogurtland has more than 330 locations across the U.S., Australia, Guam, Singapore, Thailand, Venezuela and Dubai. Flavors are always subject to creative change and popular demand.
For more information, visit http://www.yogurt-land.com or http://www.facebook.com/yogurtland.